Thursday, December 9, 2010

Digital Forensic Seminar @ TP

The turn-up was fantastic! The industry speakers shared their experiences in handling some of the interesting cases. The participants also went away with some good tips on the Dos an Don'ts in the Social Networking world. Here are some photos taken during the seminar





The speakers: Ian from IBM,


Chuan Wei from BT-Frontline, Wilfred from Tecbiz Frisman











The participants:
Khalid from Bowen Secondary School:

"I am interested in the course because of the career prospects it offers. Digital Forensics is an interesting area and TP is the first to offer such a course. I was deeply touched by the lecturer Ms Lock. I had written to ask her about the course and she remembered me. She encouraged me to do well for my O'levels"


Kenny from Compassvale Secondary School:


"My dad told me a story about fraud cases in a financial institution. I thought it was so real listening from the digital forensics experts. It would be really interesting to investigate such incidents"






Great attendance and networking for the seminar!












Cool Digtial Forensics Tools!












No comments:

Post a Comment